The Company prioritizes the implementation of employment policies, which applies to all employees who work within the Company’s business. These employment policies include equal treatment, the implementation of gender equality, and the provision of equal employment opportunities. The Company also provides decent remuneration in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The Company strives to establish an open and communicative relationship with all employees, and resolves any problems through discussions and sharing forums.
The Company’s employee turnover rate in 2020 was recorded at 4%. The Company continues to take into account the fulfllment of the organization needs by maintaining the balance of number of employees and ensuring the business activities are carried out efciently and efectively
OHS has become one of the Company’s main focuses in 2020 due to the ongoing pandemic. The Company took initiatives to handle COVID-19 by implementing strict health protocols across its operational activities among others as follows:
1. Form a Task Force Team for COVID-19 Response in the Company which is a cross-subsidiary joint team.
2. Implement work from home policy and ensure the capacity of employees working in the ofce do not exceed 50%.
3. Provide masks and hand sanitizers to all employees.
4. Conduct regular screening for COVID-19.
5. Ensure that every employee complies with the health protocol to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
In addition to initiatives to lower COVID-19 exposure, the Company continuously implemented OHS aspects in a disciplined, organized, and consistent manner. The Company requires all its employees to comply with OHS provisions and to carry out their work by complying with OHS aspects as required, especially for on-site jobs. By complying with the OHS aspects, this will provide positive benefts for both the Company’s business activities, and employees who implement the OHS aspects, as they are able to avoid exposure and, the risk of harmful accidents and hazards. To implement the OHS aspects, the Company provides regular trainings to related work units in order to understand the established work procedures and to protect themselves from danger.
In 2020, the Company recorded safety performance as targeted with no fatal work accident without any material losses incurred to the Company and employees. This achievement is the result of the Company’s continuous eforts to promote the implementation of OHS aspects in a sustainable manner.
The Company implemented these following health programs to ensure the health of the employees, such as:
• Medical check-ups for new and existing employees and periodic medical check ups for employees.
• Training activities and awareness regarding employee’s health.
• Health and hygiene inspection by feld medical team.
• Clinic rescue activities in the operational area.
• Health socialization through various communication media, such as meetings, posters, banners, and others.
• Training with the theme of HSE Induction, Job Safety Analysis, Fatigue Management, Incident Investigation, and Working at High Altitudes.
• Life insurance protection program for employees.
• Provision of health infrastructure and facilities in the workplace.