The Company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility is vitally important to who we are as a company. Our policies ensure that we adhere to the highest standards of ethical behaviour, environmental sustainability, and social impact.
The Company supports the surrounding communities through investment and educational programs.
One of the Company’s community welfare development programs, , specifically for communities residing by the Company’s on-site locations, are contributing to the communities education. Through providing local job opportunities for the surrounding community, trainings aimed at empowering the community, and various donations for those who are underprivileged.
Various other educational activities carried out by the Company include, field work practices of Lahat Vocational School, AKN Lahat Students, and Merapi-Lahat Vocational School.
Throughout 2020, the Company continued its involvement in the community, through providing routine tarps for trucking. In addition, the Company also recruited local labour for repair work of septic tanks and hazardous waste manufacturing.
• Donation for mass circumcision and Ramadan safari at Asam-Asam.
• Donation for mosque construction during Ramadan.
• Sponsorship of Environment Day at Asam-Asam and Kintap.
• Donation of Qurban cattle in Bengalon and Tanah Laut National Land Office in Pelaihari.
• Donation for clean sea campaign in the work environment of Kintap port.
• Donation of Qurban cattle in Asam-Asam and Kintap.
• Donation for orphans and the underprivileged during “Ramadan Berbagi” Program at Kintap.
The Company did not carry out any specific seminars or trainings on anti-corruption in 2020.
However, the Company always prioritizes the principles of professionalism and transparency in its business activities and encourages all employees to behave properly and honestly.
The Company will abide by governing laws, honour its internal policies, and ensure transparency of all its business operations.