The Company prioritizes the implementation of employment policies, which applies to all employees who work within the Company’s business. These employment policies include equal treatment, the implementation of gender equality, and the provision of equal employment opportunities. The Company also provides decent remuneration in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The Company strives to establish an open and communicative relationship with all employees, and resolves any problems through discussions and sharing forums.
The Company’s employee turnover rate in 2019 was recorded at 5%. The Company continues to pay attention to meeting the organizational needs by way of maintaining the balance of the number of employees, as well as ensuring business activities are carried out efficiently and effectively.
One of the employment policy implementations is to implement Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) aspects in a disciplined, organized, and consistent manner. The Company requires all its employees to comply with OHS provisions and to carry out their work by complying with OHS aspects as required, especially for on-site jobs. By complying with the OHS aspects, this will provide positive benefits for both of the Company’s business activities, and employees who apply the OHS aspects, as they are able to avoid exposure to the risk of harmful accidents and hazards. To socialize the application of OHS aspects, the Company provides regular training to related work units in order to understand the established work procedures and to protect themselves from exposure to hazards.
In 2019, the Company recorded a decrease in work accident rates from previous years without any material losses incurred to the Company and employees. This achievement is the result of the Company’s continuous efforts to promote the implementation of OHS aspects in a sustainable manner. The Company implemented these following health programs to ensure the health of the employees, such as:
1. Medical check-ups for new and existing employees and periodic medical check-ups for employees.
2. Training activities and directives regarding employee’s health.
3. Health and hygiene inspection by field medical team.
4. Clinic rescue activities in the operational area.
5. Health socialization through various communication media, such as meetings, posters, banners, and others.
6. Training with the theme of HSE Induction, Job Safety Analysis, Fatigue Management, Incident Investigation, and Working at High Altitudes.
7. Life insurance protection program for employees and their families.
8. Provision of health facilities in the workplace.